Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy that involves working with several people at the same time.
Types of group therapy:-
1) Cognitive behavioral group:- which centre on identifying and changing of distorted thinking patterns emotional responses and behaviours.
2) Interpersonal group:- which focus on your interpersonal relationships and social interaction including how much support you have from others and their impact on your mental health.
3) Skills development group:- this focus on improving social skills in people with mental disorder and developmental disabilities
Group therapy is used to treat a while variety of condition that include ADHD, depression, eating disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, phobias, substance use disorder.
CBT based group therapy has been found to help people cope with - anger management, chronic pain/illness, divorce, grief, or loss.
Benefits of Group Therapy-
1) Group therapy allows people to receive the support and encourage other members of the group
2) Group members can solve as role models for serve members of the group
3) Group therapy is often very affordable. It offers a safe haven.
4) By working in group the therapist can see first-hand how each person response to other people and behaves in social situations.
For More Information, Please Call on – 9172909091.