1. Anxiety Disorders: Excessive fear and dread. Ex. Phobias
2. Mood Disorders: Persistent swings in mood or persistent feelings that interfere with daily life. Ex. Depression, Bipolar
3. Psychotic Disorders: Disordered thinking. Ex. Schizophrenia
4. Eating Disorders: Extreme emotional attitudes toward food. Ex. Bulimia, Anorexia
5. Impulse Disorders: Unable to resist urges. Ex. Kleptomania, Pyromania, Gambling
6. Personality Disorders: Extreme inflexible personality traits. Ex. Anti-Social Disorder, OCD
7. Post Traumatic Stress: Persistent, Frightening memories leading to emotional numbness.
For any information Call now – 9172909091.