Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorders
Updated: Nov 21, 2022
Personality disorders are long-term patterns of behavior and inner experiences that differs significantly from what is expected. The pattern of experience and behavior begins by late adolescence or early adulthood and causes distress or problems in functioning.
If you find any of the below mentioned sysptoms, then seek professional care immediately.
1. DEEP FEAR - A deep fear of getting abandoned. People with this disorder take extreme measures to avoid separations and rejections.
2. UNSTABLE RELATIONSHIPS - for example making a perfect image of someone at a moment and then suddenly believing that person doesn't care about you or may cause harm to you.
3. CHANGES IN SELF IMAGE - Frequent changes in self image and identity. People with this disorder tent to change goals and value in a rapid manner. They consider themselves as non-existing or bad.
4. STRESS PARANOIA - Periods of stress-related paranoia. They disconnect with reality and practicality. This lasts from few minutes to hours.
5. IMPULSIVE BEHAVIOUR - This disorder leads to Impulsive behavior. They sabotage success by suddenly leaving a good job or end good relations also.
6. SUICIDAL THREATS - People with borderline personality disorder start giving suicidal threats or do actions of self injury. This all because in fear of separation or rejection.
7. EXCESSIVE MOOD SWINGS
Wide range of mood swings from few hours to several days. These mood swings include intense happiness, Irritation, anxiety, fear or shame.
8. FEELINGS OF SOLITUDE
Ongoing feelings of emptiness. Loss of temper, sarcastic or bitter, intense and having physical fights.
For More Information Please Call on – 90828 97659.
#Stress #Anxiety #RehabCentreforDrugAddicts #RehabCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreMumbai #DeaddictionCentreMumbai #NashMuktiKendraMumbai #RehabilitationCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreforDrugAddicts