1. Intense, Irrational fear responses to an external object, activity or situation.
2. Anxiety is experienced if the person comes in contact with the dreaded object or situation.
3. Phobia - response to an experienced anxiety.
4. Characterized by persistent fear of specific places or things.
5. Anxiety is displaced or externalized to a source outside the body.
6. Persists even though the phobia persons recognized that they are irrational.
#RehabCentreforDrugAddicts #RehabCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreMumbai #DeaddictionCentreMumbai #NashMuktiKendraMumbai #RehabilitationCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreforDrugAddicts
For Help Please Call on – 9172909091.