Updated: Jan 24
1. Intense, Irrational fear responses to an external object, activity or situation.
2. Anxiety is experienced if the person comes in contact with the dreaded object or situation.
3. Phobia - response to an experienced anxiety.
4. Characterized by persistent fear of specific places or things.
5. Anxiety is displaced or externalized to a source outside the body.
6. Persists even though the phobia persons recognized that they are irrational.
#RehabCentreforDrugAddicts #RehabCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreMumbai #DeaddictionCentreMumbai #NashMuktiKendraMumbai #RehabilitationCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreforDrugAddicts
For Help Please Call on – 9082897659.