Updated: Jan 24
Dementia is a general term for loss of memory, language, problem-solving and other thinking abilities that are severe enough to interfere with daily life. Alzheimer's is the most common cause of dementia.
Common early symptoms of dementia
1. Memory loss.
2. Difficulty concentrating.
3. Finding it hard to carry out familiar daily tasks, such as getting confused over the correct change 4. When shopping.
5. Struggling to follow a conversation or find the right word.
6. Being confused about time and place.
7. Mood changes.
1. Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's disease is the most common cause of dementia. ...
2. Vascular dementia. This second most common type of dementia is caused by damage to the vessels that supply blood to your brain. ...
3. Lewy body dementia. ...
4. Frontotemporal dementia. ...
5. Mixed dementia.
#StayHome #Coronavirus #FightwithCorona #RehabCentreforDrugAddicts #RehabCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreMumbai #DeaddictionCentreMumbai #NashMuktiKendraMumbai #RehabilitationCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreforDrugAddicts
For Help Please Call on – 9082897659.