The alcohol in the blood starts affecting the heart and brain, which is how people become intoxicated. Chronic alcohol abuse causes destruction of liver cells, which results in scarring of the liver (cirrhosis), alcoholic hepatitis and cellular mutation that may lead to liver cancer.
1. Is anon-trasmittable liver disease caused due to excessive intake of alcohol.
2. The chronicity ranges from harmless and reversible to Alcoholic Hepatitis & Alcohilic Liver cirrhosis.
3. Prevention: Stop Drinking to much.
1. Dry Mouth & Icreased Thirst
2. Abdominal Pain & Swelling
3. Yellowing of Skin & Eyes
4. WeIght Loss
#RehabCentreforDrugAddicts #RehabCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreMumbai #DeaddictionCentreMumbai #NashMuktiKendraMumbai #RehabilitationCentreforAlcoholAddicts #RehabilitationCentreforDrugAddicts
For Help Please Call on – 9172909091.