1. ANXIETY - Anxiety is the most common mental illness in the World.
2. DEPRESSION - Depression is a brain disorder that affects a person's mood in a negative way.
3. AUTISM - Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a complex brain disorder that manifests itself in children at a young age.
4. DEMENTIA - Dementia is an umbrella term used to describe a group of cognitive disorders. The most common of these disorders is Alzheimer's disease.
5. ADHD - Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder is a brain disorder that most commonly affects children and adolescents. Those living with ADHD are often inattentive.